Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Prep School

Before Prep School...

If you hadn't noticed already, I had taken a brief sabbatical from blogging.
With so much going on at once, something had to take a backseat.
In the span of a few weeks, I:

* Went on a long weekend get-away to Santa Barbara

* Got engaged while there!
(Here at the top of this belltower...)

* Moved out of my apartment

* And most life-changingly, cut bangs ( I kid, I kid... but I did really cut bangs... pictures to come!)

With all the inspiration brewing in my head that hasn't been able to unfold onto Violet Tinder, it feels nice to have a moment...

So here is Prep School:






Jacket- Zara/ Vest- Nordstrom/ Striped Shirt- Target/ Belt- Ralph Lauren/ Handbag- YSL/ Scarf- Vintage/ Shoes- Steven by Steve Madden/ Jewelry- Argento Vivo, Alexis Bittar, Kendra Scott, Cara, Ariella/ Watch- Michael Kors

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Ah, your look is ten times better than our sailor uniforms. Hated those. Congrats on the engagement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting engaged! That is such exciting news!

    I LOVE the colors of your outfit. And the picture from Clueless is priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete