Wednesday, February 22, 2012

This Week's Grocery List- Here Comes Spring

1)
Vince Camuto Pleated Shorts

Pleated shorts? Yes, please! Though I've been on a big orange kick lately, that bright sunshiney yellow is the one stealing my heart... I would rock these with knee socks and a blazer or sandals and a Fruit-Stripes-Gum-bright top... And the best part about these Vince Camuto beauties? They are totally under $100.

2)
Gucci "Marola" Jelly

Ok, ok, I know what you're probably thinking... Gucci jellies are totally unnecessary- jellies as a trend seemed to (sadly) disappear well over a decade ago and just because Gucci suddenly decided Middle School was cool again, doesn't make it so. Well, actually it does. I, personally, have waited for the day jelly sandles were "in" again and when they come in turquoise, hot pink, and neon yellow, I know that day has arrived!!! Plus, they're under $200. See, Gucci wants you to be able to save up your allowance and take 'em home.

3)
Kate Spade "New Bond Street-Florence" Satchel

In my book, Kate Spade has been doing a lot of things right lately. On top of her signature happy-bright colors, she always throws a dash of sassy kitsch in the mix, while still maintaining her classy-dame signature polish. This handbag is allllll of that, manifested into one. And it needs to be on my arm.

5 comments:

  1. Love jelly sandals! I cannot wait for summer! And Kate Spade is just my fashion hero. I'm am a hard core prep at heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pink bag! if you go look at my blog there is also a Jeffrey Campbell Giveaway : http://therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveawayjeffrey-campbell.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, I want everything. Fabulous post, love. Thanks for sharing. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colourful Satchel bag! I have one in yellow :)

    ReplyDelete