Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sweet Tart

First of all, I'm sorry for the lapse in posts!
But I'm back and oh-so excited for Valentine's Day... not for the Hallmark holiday but because I love anything that revolves around pink, hearts, and sweetness!













And I just have to post this, for obvious reasons... maybe this can be their next new flavor?!


Sweater- Nordstrom/ Blouse- Lush/ Jeans- Vigoss/ Belt- Via Spiga/ Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell/ Hair Toggle- Cara/ Ring- F21/ Earrings- Argento Vivo/ Bracelets- Givenchy, Alexis Bittar, Nordstrom, Argento Vivo/ Watch- Michael Kors

6 comments:

  1. Ta ha! Those Life savers are so you! You look fabulous in lace. Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I am so loving all of the pops of pastel - gorg! And your shoes...need! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when you got that ring! <3 impromptu f21 shopping trips <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the belt and bangles! Love Valentine's :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your belt!
    Thanks for your comment!

    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  6. This colour looks lovely on you!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete